Auto Richelieu’s secret;
a winning team
We are specialists in pre-owned car sales in the Richelieu region and in the Montreal area.
Quality and transparency.
You won’t get any unexpected surprises.
Attention to detail.
We pay special attention to our vehicles, to ensure a high level of performance, safety, comfort and aesthetics.
ADVANTAGES AUTO RICHELIEU
First class service
Our experts are trained to guarantee excellent service at all stages of prospecting, purchase and use of your new vehicle.
Guaranteed Inspected Vehicles
All the vehicles we sell are subject to a rigorous Multi-point inspection.
Don’t miss out on the car of your dreams thanks to our constantly real time updated inventory system and our wide choice of makes and models.
Peace of mind
We offer CarProof which gives you the complete information about the vehicle’s history you want to purchase.
Leave with peace of mind with
our Alliance Guarantee
Whatever your need of protection,the extended warranty partnered with IAP is the solution you need. With its wide range of plans, options and benefits, your investment is in good hands.
- Transmission / Gear Box
- Transfer Case
- Rear Steering
- Electrical system
- Air Conditioning
- Power Supply
- Courtesy car ($ 50 per day, maximum of 5 days)
- Towing (first 50km)
- Transferable Warranty
- Roadside Assistance (punctures, boosting, unlocking, liquid delivery and first aid)
Inspection CarProof / Multi-point
An inspection before a purchase is made by an automotive technician from Auto Richelieu, who will perform a complete inspection of the vehicle to determine the aesthetic condition, mechanical and safety of it. The technician will show the existing problems as well as those that may arise later. By learning more about what is going on under the hood, you will be able to make a sound investment.
- A summary of the report
- The conclusions of the report in chronological order
- Details relating to accidents, collisions and damage
- The status of liens, which shows if a third party has a right to retention recorded against a vehicle as collateral against a debt that is due. This is important because a lien may be executable against the new owner of the vehicle if the debt is not settled before he buys it.
- Registration and certificate of determination. Indicates where, in Canada and the United States, the vehicle has already been registered and the status of the latter in these jurisdictions.
- Audit – Vehicle reported stolen
- Other findings